You might have candida if...
- You suffer from illnesses such as chronic
fatigue syndrome, cancer, AIDS, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus or other immune
- You have known or suspected food allergies or
frequent digestive problems.
- You have frequent skin rashes, constipation or
- You are bothered by headaches or muscle and
- You always seem to be tired, nervous or
depressed or your memory seems to be poor.
- You are sensitive to tobacco, perfume or other
- You have taken birth control pills.
- You have a history of drug use, including
extensive use of antibiotics or illegal drugs.
- YOU HAVE BEEN PLAGUED AND FRUSTRATED BY SYMPTOMS
THAT PERSIST NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO TO GET RID OF THEM.
Disclaimer:Please remember that the content on this website is for reference
purposes only. The information is a conglomeration of many sources as well as
my own experience. It is not intended to be a substitute for advice given by a
physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. Use or dosage
recommendations have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and
is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health
with health problems, pregnancy or who are nursing are specifically advised
that they should consult their physician before trying a new regimen or taking
any nutritional supplement.